New kit "Heavenly Life"

Hi all!I present to you my new kit "Heavenly Life"
I hope you like it

 This kit contains:
15 papers in JPG, 3600x3600 pixels;
127 elements in PNG; 


7thheavendesigns










































Qvick pages Heavenly Life
This is album comes from my kit "Heavenly Life". It contains 4 ready to use quickpages. 300 dpi. 3600x3600. Personal use only. 
matrioshkiscrapdesigns




Anja aka Anja_77  – (21 ноября 2010 г. в 11:15)  

Amazing kit and such wonderful pages made by your CT! :-)

Анонимный –   – (22 ноября 2010 г. в 00:05)  

Потрясающий набор!!!

Bia Bonfim  – (26 декабря 2010 г. в 23:01)  

Kandi woooo who work more beautiful ... I am writing to show you my gallery because I would love to work with you, I'll be anxious! Congratulations for the work!
Am Ct various design while respecting the rules it imposes, I know that comment was trying to "dirty" our digital scrapbook name in the world ....
I participate in the TCs
Hristina Aagard, Chriscrap, Link Design, Re keneipp, Fan Fan rue de Anges, Ptitesouris, Picollini Angeli, Dani Salles, Dydyge, Lisette ... I would love to have your confidence to work with their product, I found your email ... I'm Brazilian username Bia Bonfim, art scrapbooking is therapy for me ...
That 2011 is full of inspiration and creativity.
Hugs
Thanks
Bia Bonfim
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=20754&username=bia-bonfim

Отправить комментарий

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2010

Back to TOP